I am an active participant in Agility and Obedience training, along with competitions and long walks, this keeps me relatively fit! After a few difficult challenges in life I realised life is too short and why waste it. I would regret not realising my dream and would always say "I wish I had done that"... so I decided to combine my love, knowledge and passion together with my experience of dogs and I have launched StirlingDogWalking.
- Fully registered and insured Dog Home Boarding with Stirling Council.
- I have Liability Insurance including key cover.
- I have my Disclosure Scotland Certificate (available to view).
- I am trained in Canine First Aid.
- I have been competing in agility since 2010.
- I am a volunteer walker at Bandeath Dog Shelter.
- I carry out Home Visits for potential new dog owners for Dumfries and Galloway Canine Rescue in the Stirling Area.